Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO™)
Are you collecting quality outcomes?
Therapy Partners’ practices are all committed to providing the highest quality physical and occupational therapy care. We are also committed to measuring our outcomes and comparing the quality of our results with other therapy practices around the country.
We use Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes – FOTO™ - to measure and analyze our outcomes in order to:
- improve the quality of our care in measurable ways
- direct patients with specific conditions to the therapists who achieve the best results for those conditions
- provide physicians and other health care providers with reliable and valid outcomes to better coordinate therapy care
- provide outcome data to health plans to prove the effectiveness of the care we provide relative to other practices around the country
- develop innovative clinical programs and reimbursement methodologies for health plans
Therapy Partners and its practices are very willing to work with health plans to create outcome-based, pay-for-performance programs for their members.
FOTO™, the largest and most valid external database for rehabilitation, measures functional outcomes for musculoskeletal, industrial, neuromuscular, cardiopulmonary, and pediatric patients. The system is the most patient-friendly interface for patient outcome data collection and is back up by scientific research that proves its reliability and validity.
For more information about FOTO™ – www.fotoinc.com